The Fletcher Experience—Delivered Online
The online Master of Global Business Administration (GBA) program from The Fletcher School at Tufts University is designed for leaders who want to broaden their perspective to achieve outcomes in a time of uncertainty, tackle complex problems, and effect change in the world.
Like a global MBA program, the GBA will develop your business skills and help you cultivate your contextual intelligence—that is, an understanding of the economic, legal, cultural, and geopolitical contexts that impact businesses in the United States and around the world.
At The Fletcher School, we review applications holistically, which means that we consider your academic credentials, professional experience, international exposure, and career goals as a complete package.
We seek candidates from a wide range of professional, personal, and academic backgrounds who understand that our world is in a constant state of flux and recognize the need for businesses and professionals to adapt.
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree to be considered for admission. No GMAT/GRE scores are required to apply.
Take the Next Step
To learn more about program and admissions requirements for the GBA program, request information today.Request Information
Your application will include:
- A completed online application
- A current resume: Include your education and professional experience, highlighting any time you have spent outside of your home country.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities
- Statement of purpose and essay: You will describe your career goals, how The Fletcher School can help you achieve them, and how your perspective will add to the Fletcher community.
- Two letters of recommendation: Choose recommenders who are most familiar with your professional history and career goals.
- Proof of English language proficiency: If English is not your native language, you may need to submit official English language testing scores. Fletcher accepts scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test.
GRE/GMAT scores are not required, but you may submit your scores if you believe it will strengthen your application.Apply Now
Take the next step toward advancing your global business career. Go beyond a traditional business education and request information about The Fletcher School’s online GBA program.