- A completed online application
- A current resume: Include your education and professional experience, highlighting any time you have spent outside of your home country.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities
- Statement of purpose and essay: You will describe your career goals, how The Fletcher School can help you achieve them, and how your perspective will add to the Fletcher community.
- Two letters of recommendation: Choose recommenders who are most familiar with your professional history and career goals.
- Proof of English language proficiency: If English is not your native language, you may need to submit official English language testing scores. Fletcher accepts scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test.