Sustainable Business Dynamics
- Understand the roots and implications of climate change and resource scarcity.
- Learn a new mode of thinking that includes systems dynamics and the ability to use systems thinking as a tool to address nonlinear, complex, closed loop challenges.
- Appreciate leverage points with specific focus on the intersection among investors, consumers, governments, and corporations.
- Reconsider corporate purpose in light of newly extended boundaries of responsibility.
- Focus on the importance of serving stakeholders beyond shareholders.
- Narrate a different story and strategy in order to recruit and retain talent while contextualizing and activating strategy.
- Appreciate issues such as resource availability, license to operate, and evolving regulation.
- Learn how to build new relationships, partnerships, and collaborations across functions and sectors.